A structured BASIC Interpreter for X11
It has Xwindows graphic capabilities. It uses the functionality of GFA-BASIC. It can be used as a shell, it has cgi capability too. It can be use as a psydocompiler can be used to make stand alone binaries.
- Author: Markus Hoffmann <email@example.com>
- Installation Tree: /opt/X11Basic
- Home URL: http://cips02.physik.uni-bonn.de/~hoffmann/X11-Basic/start.html
- Screenshot: Screen shot of X11Basic running (Size: 14 K)
- Screenshot: Screen shot of X11Basic running (Size: 4 K)
There are run-time dependencies that need to be installed first. Why not use depothelper to install them all in one go?
|Operating System||Architecture||Package Type||Package Size||Date Archived||View Contents?||Download|
|32-bit PA-RISC 1.1||Gzipped|
|226 K||9 Oct 2001||Yes||HTTP FTP|
|318 K||9 Oct 2001||Yes||HTTP FTP|