Library for creating X509 certificates
This is one of the main building blocks for S/MIME and TLS and can be easily integrated with libgcrypt. It also provides the profile required by the Aegypten project (i.e. The MailTrusT based BSI profile for SPHINX).
- Author: Werner Koch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Installation Tree: /usr/local
- License: GNU General Public License v3
- Home URL: http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/gcrypt/libksba/?C=D%3BO=A
- Languages used: C
- Other Versions: 1.2.0 1.4.0
There are run-time dependencies that need to be installed first. Why not use depothelper to install them all in one go?
|Operating System||Architecture||Package Type||Package Size||Date Archived||View Contents?||Download|
|HP-UX 11i v3|
|64-bit Itanium 2||Gzipped|
|855 K||23 Nov 2020||Yes||HTTP FTP|
|1.07 MB||23 Nov 2020||Yes||HTTP FTP|